Gallery

Tiger Force - DPRG, Second Glory War 2288

Posted by big p from gmg on 05 Nov 2010, 15:34

Tiger Force, a highly mobile strike unit stationed near Foix Gap. Tiger Force was one of the better units of the Democratic Peoples Republic of Glory and saw extensive combat during the war, first against Republic of Arden troops and then against the USMC.

The force was almost exclusively equipped with Brazilian military hardware, even the soldiers hardened polyceramic armour came from Brazil. Despite being relatively well equipped, and having extensive combat experience, the unit was not chosen to be re-equipped with the first arrivals of grav tanks and APCs. Indeed the war ended and Tiger Force was disbanded, never receiving the most advanced equipment available to the DPRG.

Despite this Tiger Force maintained a reputation for fast striking ambushes and raids into Arden territory and its was equally at home in stand-up fights. To this day, Arden colonists still speak in hushed tones of the raids and ambushes of the 'Tigers'.

big p from gmg  Ireland

Posted by Paul on 05 Nov 2010, 15:40

Nice looking bunch and I like the little story to go with them :thumbup: :thumbup:
A question.....if anyone would know then you would...is there any A.P.U´s in 20mm / 1/72nd scale to be had??
Paul  China

Posted by bokaso1 on 05 Nov 2010, 20:01

Vema impressive fellow ..... If I noticed on the first plums on the tank's Ex Yu flag .... If it is no secret what the reason for that ...? Otherwise, nice work and congratulations .....
bokaso1  

Posted by big p from gmg on 06 Nov 2010, 00:55

bokaso1 wrote:Vema impressive fellow ..... If I noticed on the first plums on the tank's Ex Yu flag .... If it is no secret what the reason for that ...? Otherwise, nice work and congratulations .....
Er... I found it and thought it looked cool... There is also a Vietnamese star on one of the tanks.

I figured it looked better than a bunch of red stars!
big p from gmg  Ireland

Posted by bokaso1 on 06 Nov 2010, 16:36

big p from gmg wrote:Er... I found it and thought it looked cool... There is also a Vietnamese star on one of the tanks.

I figured it looked better than a bunch of red stars!
Ok but I asked a colleague to the side flag in two-pipe cannon ... (This is the EX UK flag) so I think that you are not there ....
bokaso1  

Posted by big p from gmg on 06 Nov 2010, 23:27

Sorry mate... No idea what you mean. Its not a UK flag!

These are sci-fi models... So im just using what I feel like... Its used cos it look pretty, no other reason.
big p from gmg  Ireland

Help keep the forum online!
or become a supporting member

Posted by bokaso1 on 07 Nov 2010, 14:00

big p from gmg wrote:Sorry mate... No idea what you mean. Its not a UK flag!

These are sci-fi models... So im just using what I feel like... Its used cos it look pretty, no other reason.
I apologize to colleagues knock through Google translator so it worked out ..... I thought the former Yugoslav flag, so I hoped that we might be neighbors ..... Nothing important .... Your works are very impressive and I congratulate you on them ....
bokaso1  

Return to Gallery