General

Forum site access slow-down

Posted by Beano Boy on 26 Feb 2024, 18:59

It took 35 minutes to get on this Forum. A place i love, because of those who are constantly upon it. And all those running it,so a big Thanks for Benno! and his Round Table Knights!

Our own personal information is shut down and locked tight, so that is safe. So none of us can access it too.

If it looks like a Duck.it is a Duck!
So with that said and written here, there are over 1,000 Russian paid Servers releasing over 70,000 Bot's that are hitting all over the internet daily. Flooding and jamming everywhere up, and yes closing old internet access doors.

I hope this message finds you all healthy and well. BB
Beano Boy  England
Supporting Member (Gold) Supporting Member (Gold)

Posted by Michael Robert on 26 Feb 2024, 19:25

Yes, agreed, would be reaaly nice to get up to old form again.
Benno, I completely understand your situation. It is a crucial time for you.
Maybe we can be creative in helping you, hire some young fellow who can do the job in your place? If we need some funding for that let it be known. We could probably collect. Maybe we can find a way to avoid that all the stuff is on your shoulder only? No real idea, but maybe others have?
Just starting to put some cents into the machine, maybe something useful will come out
Greetings
Michael
Michael Robert  France

Supporting Member (Bronze) Supporting Member (Bronze)

Posted by MABO on 26 Feb 2024, 23:07

I would pay something extra for this job as well!
MABO  Europe

Posted by Susofrick on 27 Feb 2024, 09:10

I could also add some extra. If it helps.
Susofrick  Sweden

Posted by Xantippos on 26 Mar 2024, 17:22

I've been trying to access the forum for the past few days, sometimes just impossible, today first time! it seems as if somebody else is visiting, then it gets slow or impossible.

Anyway, better this than nothing. I am in a few other hobbies where all forums have disappeared, engulfed by that amorphous monster that are modern social media. So we can be lucky to still have this forum ;) . Now to get some time to paint more soldiers!

My advice is that if the forum is not loading, just try again at another random time.
Xantippos  

Posted by Santi Pérez on 26 Mar 2024, 19:05

Xantippos wrote:...Anyway, better this than nothing. I am in a few other hobbies where all forums have disappeared, engulfed by that amorphous monster that are modern social media. So we can be lucky to still have this forum ;) . Now to get some time to paint more soldiers!
My advice is that if the forum is not loading, just try again at another random time.

I totally agree with you, Xantippos, and I share the same philosophy, we must always be optimistic and see the positive side of things, people and situations, which they all have. :-D

Santi.
Santi Pérez  Spain

Help keep the forum online!
or become a supporting member

Previous page

Return to General