Work in Progress

Battle for Mockern 1813 Project WIP

Posted by chen on 24 Oct 2023, 18:24

Minuteman wrote:Excellent French units, and quite outstanding painting. Well done indeed!

And I like the 3D printed figures very much (the marching French figures in particular). Are these commercially available?

Thanks, Mark. These figures are originally designed as Hessens in Spain. I believe they are commercially available, as quite a lot of 3d printing shops here in China sell them. The model is really top class, with the only problem that the bayonets are so sharp and slim that they easily prick the fingers and break.
chen  China

Posted by Minuteman on 24 Oct 2023, 19:35

chen wrote:
Thanks, Mark. These figures are originally designed as Hessens in Spain. I believe they are commercially available, as quite a lot of 3d printing shops here in China sell them. The model is really top class, with the only problem that the bayonets are so sharp and slim that they easily prick the fingers and break.

Thank you Chen, much appreciated.
Minuteman  United Kingdom

Posted by Beano Boy on 25 Oct 2023, 02:37

i love your conversions along with the painting style employed to present them. Bravo! BB
Beano Boy  England
Supporting Member (Gold) Supporting Member (Gold)

Posted by MABO on 02 Nov 2023, 07:17

I also like the idea to make something new out of the old Revell Old Guard set. Fantastic work like always.
MABO  Europe
Supporting Member (Gold) Supporting Member (Gold)

Previous page

Return to Work in Progress