Officers Mess

bb, blows his top!

Posted by Beano Boy on 21 Apr 2022, 19:37

Once upon a time i was quite meek and mild,and mostly i still am. However yes i lost my temper with the incompitence of those who work for Norwich City Council and who downright lie. Over two and a half years i've been awaiting repairs to our fence because of an ancient fallen tree trunk resting upon it causeing four wooden fence panels to gradually tip over at an angle. The case it being a right angle section of fence meant it never totally collapsed.

After countless departmental staff visited us over the past few years, that took photographs and film of the Oak Tree stump leaning upon our fencing. And much later they only to say when we asked about the situation progress. "O we've lost the pictures! Or,It's not our Department!"

Well with the tree stump still leaning and my fence tipping it is likely somebody is likely to get hurt or even killed. School children pass my fence line on their walk through Fiddle Wood woods on their way to school and then back to their homes.With the 7 foot high stump likely to tip even more and topple over to roll on somebody and the Council knowing this, i therefore decided to Audit the Councils next visit.

..... :mrgreen: That You Tube, Visit Came Today :eh: O Boy,i have never seen BB,the ex special forces serviceman act to legally entrap those upon this Fiddle Wood day of days.

I filmed them through the window,as their routine of Hover Flies flitted about snaping this and filming that. Then they came around to the other side of our house where they began once more to talk to Mrs B. Seeing me at the window i informed them both ,'Because of the Norwich City Councils incompitence i have been and still am filming them as proff of avidence this time.'

They were terrified of the camera i held. "You are not aloud to film us without consent one ordered." i got angry. 'You are standing on my propity', i decleared', and the two fled from the camera through our gardens and out through a side gate and into the public area of the court where we live.
One would have thought i had an AK 47 pointing at them. They stood in the court yard the other side of the fence and front gate,and while my Mrs B, talked to them. I informed them,' That there is no privacy in public either,and i'm still filming and that this is an Audit and you are on it.

Public servants are liable for scrutiny under law of free expressen when they continue to mess up serving the public community. As they legged it away up the court,i shouted out. 'Cowards you cannot even work out a right angle to repair my fence. Go back to school and learn.'

i'm sorry that my outburst of rights under the Constution of The United Kingdom,upset Mrs B,but enough is enough of overpaid public servents bumbling about my place of freedom,and blatantly lying when asked about it later. BB
Beano Boy  England
Supporting Member (Gold) Supporting Member (Gold)

Posted by Peter on 22 Apr 2022, 17:03

:sparta: :sparta: :sparta: :sparta: :sparta:
Peter  Belgium

Moderator Moderator

Posted by Beano Boy on 26 Apr 2022, 22:56

Picture deleted

i covertly planned this opperation without telling my Mrs B. :shock: What!

Here i Go Guys i'm Putting Meat Upon The Bones!

Meet Dum,and Dummer!
This was the moment when i told them,"That i had been Live Streaming them on You Tube,since they arrived 20 minutes before,in the way of collecting fresh evidence that they cannot deny this time."
Like they did on three previous visits they made to our home before, but lost their film and photographs along with any paper work gathered.

Picture deleted

They seemed not to understand that this was a Legal Audit,an inspection by an indepenant body.
"4000,019 are viewing you two at this present time." i mentioned... So the Lippy'Dum one having made up his own privacy laws took off as if a Road Runner. Beep! Beep!

Picture deleted

Closely followed on behind him by DUMMER,the other grinning Road Runner. Beep! Beep! Beep!
Having shown Mrs B,and Myself not an ounce of respect,if they thought this was a bad situation needing a fast exit,it will get even worse for them.
i am going to request under the Freedom of Information Legislation Act 2000, All files pertaining to this repair, and all the personal data on these two Public Servants,who usually Butt Shine a Chair at City Hall. Which will include names and any staff names working with them, plus everyones earnings over the past three years. That is the time these two clowns cost us in wasted time.

Remember it ain't over untill The Fat Lady Sings! BB
Last edited by Peter on 27 Apr 2022, 08:19, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Deleted pictures
Beano Boy  England

Posted by Rich W on 26 Apr 2022, 23:55

BB, sorry to hear you've been having a nightmare with Norwich CC. Like many local government services, there is a combination of incompetence and bureaucracy. But I'm not sure it's right to post their images online, regardless of how you feel you and Mrs B have been treated?
Rich W  United Kingdom

Posted by Beano Boy on 27 Apr 2022, 02:02

How's this one?

And here is the Grinner.

150 yards away,now they surely can keep the back of their lying heads on.

Perhaps you are right Rich.
Policy here might dictate.
Just report me. I'm fine with that.
i have deleted them on imgur but the pictures still remain.
:coffee: They might well fade away,i only wish that dam Oak Tree would. BB
Beano Boy  England

Posted by Beano Boy on 27 Apr 2022, 02:12

OK.i deleted those in your face photographs on imgur,
but they still remain here.
So i have reported it myself and asked them to be removed.
However i would like the others to remain with the story still remaining. :coffee: BB
Beano Boy  England

Help keep the forum online!
or become a supporting member

Posted by Bluefalchion on 27 Apr 2022, 04:01

I can see this issue is very upsetting to you, my friend. I hope some reasonable resolution can be reached. Here in the States, the recommendation would be to hire a lawyer with experience and contacts in administrative and regulatory law, but I have no idea if that would be the correct move in Fiddlewood.
Bluefalchion  United States of America

Posted by Beano Boy on 04 Oct 2022, 02:26

Three months ago the tree was cut down that was right across my fence line. Then four fence posts and four six foot fence panels were put into place at NCC cost. This easy work was speedly done within four hours by two Beavering young men.

We had to clear up what appeared from their diging,which was builders rubble and black plastic damp proffing,from when they built this house 42 years ago.

i'll make the trellis for the top of this fence line so it marries up with the rest of the gardens security options.

I put a row of roofing tiles along the bottom of this fence,because they not knowing their job,did not put a kick board there before screwing the panel in place. i guess they only had two brain cells between them?

My Dear Mrs B, painted the fence a couple of times.

We had some fence paint left over in my engineering workplace.
Lot's of plants were lost but we took lots of cuttings which had grown quite well in old clay flowerpots. Mrs B,has green fingers.

The tree hit our fence 3 years ago at the top left hand corner of this photograph , just behind our largest pond in this wildlife garden.

present day

present day

While i do my typing work,i can view this part of the garden through my little narrow slit window.Duck weed is seen floating on the pond. The fish graze on it daily.

present day

This is still the present day view from my little slit window.

Image present day eaten

Like most of Britain,we lost our ancient Bux Balls to the huge caterpillar of a moth!

For all our birds that are in and around our garden all the live long year,we always make sure clean water is topped up in our hanging cans on the tree.

I fear those two Council Officals were in fright of getting eatten by a Tiger or a mean something else.

i must admit it is kind'da on the wild side.

Maybe they thought perhapes a chest thumping Gorilla might have come their way. No i must admit it was the camera held by an intrepid Independent Journalist and Auditor working for YouTube,that scared the living daylights out of them two boys as they took off on their heals!
At 73,i ain't good for much,but i still have a coat that buttons up in several directions. That is it for now my friends. BB

From the Evergreen Gardens of Fiddle Wood United Kingdom,
that's it for now my Friends. Stay safe,stay well. BB
Beano Boy  England

Posted by santifernandez on 04 Oct 2022, 18:55

Nice garden Mr BB and Mrs.BB.
santifernandez  Spain

Posted by Kekso on 05 Oct 2022, 06:42

:xd: :xd: :xd:
Kekso  Croatia

Moderator Moderator
Supporting Member (Bronze) Supporting Member (Bronze)

Posted by Peter on 05 Oct 2022, 10:38

Mrs BB has a fantastic garden! Love it! :love:
Peter  Belgium

Moderator Moderator

Posted by Xantippos on 06 Oct 2022, 13:37

Wonderful garden! there is no end to the incompetence of public servants and anything related to politics.

And fear of cameras is abounding, when rules are broken left, right and center. I saw a few months ago a few builders, which didn't have any better idea, than to hoist two small bulldozers on top of a house, which they were demolishing! talk about destroying what is sustaining you :mrgreen: . I took my mobile to take a pic just to capture the hilarious moment, and a builder started yelling at me "why cameras?" I took it away as I didn't want any trouble! and in any case, nobody would have done anything about it.

My local post office, I regularly cannot send anything from it. Do you know why? it has run out of stamps!
Xantippos  

Posted by Beano Boy on 07 Oct 2022, 16:33

Well Xantippos, to answer first such a question as postage stamps i will give you an example . I and my Mrs B,have bought many sheets of hundreds over the past 3 Years due to Covid19 and the fact many millions like us have posted as is our right to do so, letters to complete strangers worldwide on a daily basis.

The Post Office the world over,
have indeed run out of postage stamps because of this action of heart to do so. BB
Beano Boy  England

Return to Officers Mess