Gallery

Dark Camelot

Posted by Flashcad on 03 Sep 2021, 20:14

I simply love Arthurian stories, myths and legends -- and thought I'd share a few screenshots, plus some original photos, from the MP4 slideshow I uploaded to YouTube earlier this evening.
All miniatures are 54mm white metal from various manufacturers, apart from the hooded Wandering Knight, which is a 75mm white metal figure from Pegaso Models that I assembled and painted around, I dunno, must be at least seven or eight years ago now, maybe more. (Difficult to keep track of exactly when I've done most of my stuff)... :oops: ... :-)

If anyone here is interested in seeing the full slideshow, you can access it on this link:-
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLG-aE ... jBCEIEH_gw

Hope you like it.
Cheers
Flashcad  China

Posted by Santi Pérez on 07 Sep 2021, 19:54

Flashcad wrote:...Hope you like it...

I like it...a lot. :thumbup:

Santi.
Santi Pérez  Spain

Posted by Susofrick on 08 Sep 2021, 07:58

I also like it a lot. And am quite fond of Monty Python too. And the Arthurian legends. Had some bits and pieces in my mind already via Howard Pyle, but then I discovered Mary Stewart and she really got me hooked. Very nice work from you as usual!
Susofrick  Sweden
Supporting Member (Gold) Supporting Member (Gold)

Posted by Flashcad on 09 Sep 2021, 01:02

Susofrick wrote:I also like it a lot. And am quite fond of Monty Python too. And the Arthurian legends. Had some bits and pieces in my mind already via Howard Pyle, but then I discovered Mary Stewart and she really got me hooked. Very nice work from you as usual!

Mary Stewart's Arthurian-themed books are awesome.
I devoured them as soon as they were released in the 1970's and they were the very first set of books I bought for my Kindle e-reader.
My favorites are The Crystal Cave and The Hollow Hills.
Flashcad  China

Return to Gallery