Gallery

A couple of years later

Posted by Susofrick on 09 Jul 2014, 08:27

Amled is still trying to understand his invention. He is still on the same place in Stresojekt, but that place isn't as nice as it was. The mayor, Tjong Babblaloss, is the first mayor (there have been 21) to realise that Amled could be a real good tourist attraction, but in a better place. He is trying to convince Amled to move and even gave him new nice clothes.

There are a lot of beggars and a fight have started outside the old inn (now closed since a couple of years).

A lady from one of the nearby castles makes her daily visit to the beggars. She is Susanna von Strunten den Sammen and many of the beggars are former soldiers who followed her brothers to the war. Neither Guthmund nor Siegmund returned, but she show pity on those poor who did return. Her brothers' knightly friends have shared duty following her on her rounds. Today it is Johannes von Lillemo. And he is NOT very happy about it.

But Mr Babblaloss have no chance to talk Amled into moving. He is comfortable where he is. And since he is showing signs of old age in more ways than the looks he better stay where he is. And Tjong will have to find another tourist attraction.

THE END

Now it is back to Gata Forest for me.

What? The expedition? :scratch: Ah, they are still guests of Lord Greystoke and will resume their journey some time when Jane grow tired of their long stories. :beer:
Susofrick  Sweden
Supporting Member (Gold) Supporting Member (Gold)

Posted by Peter on 09 Jul 2014, 10:30

Great story again Gunnar! :thumbup:
Peter  Belgium

Moderator Moderator

Posted by Beano Boy on 10 Jul 2014, 01:27

Gunnar,at first glance ,A Nice Story. ( The second in depth look a great personal loss and one that we also had.So no funny pictures this time.My Translater was unable to work, it keeps saying Sealed Away in Strictest Confidence! ) The Expedition ! Yes please. TarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrZan nEXt. Good news too, an old gReY haired mAn a sToker keeping the LoRdS bubbling boiler`s on- going in Heated intrepid style. More LION`S in the tall grass eating CAKE! Tired, JaNe will never Tire of it. She is always saying,A good story is just that and No one is worthless. PAUL
Beano Boy  England

Posted by Susofrick on 10 Jul 2014, 07:23

Thanks for the replies. Now I'm off for V-A-C-A-t-i-o-n (in the Summer sun). :-D And totally computer-free! :-D Well, I still have my phone so not totally away. :-)
Susofrick  Sweden

Return to Gallery