General

Help posting piccies

Posted by k.b. on 29 Oct 2021, 10:17

Have been away from the hobby for some time and have only recently subscribed to Photobucket. It was nice to see some old photos. Unfortunately now I need to learn how to do everything again. Am mainly using my iphone and was wondering if it is possible to post photos on Bennos from Photobucket from my phone. I have a pc which I rarely use if the only way to do it is via a computer but as a lot of my photos are not on my pc it would be much more convenient if I could post photos directly from my phone. As a techno retard I would be most grateful for some help ……
k.b.  Brazil
Bronze Brush winner

Posted by Peter on 31 Oct 2021, 09:36

I don't know how you can post pictures here, using your phone.

When you use your PC, this is the way to do it:

Right mouseclick on picture - Copy address of picture - Paste it here - Select code - Use IMG button - Preview and submit

To be sure allways do a "Preview".
Peter  Belgium

Moderator Moderator

Posted by Xantippos on 31 Oct 2021, 15:26

I would suggest the best thing, and easiest for you, is to register in Blogger (should be optimised for mobile phone use).

Then, you create a blog (just 1 minute) and make a post there, you can upload pictures there and they wont be deleted (I've had mine for more than 10 years there). Then you only have to copy paste the address of the blog entry and everybody will be able to see them.
Xantippos  

Posted by Susofrick on 01 Nov 2021, 10:25

I think Photobucket are not too keen on us showing pictures that we have loaded up there. Even if you pay. I think Xantippos' advise is quite good. I use Imgur myself and hope that they don't start anything stupid like Tinypics did.
Susofrick  Sweden
Supporting Member (Gold) Supporting Member (Gold)

Return to General