Wonderfully painted figures, tullo. Congratulations. :thumbup:

Santi.
Santi Pérez  Spain

Posted by tullo on 09 Dec 2021, 15:52

hallo
thanks to all
tullo  Germany

Posted by k.b. on 09 Jun 2022, 11:44

Sadly these fellows escaped my attention first time around. Happily what goes around comes around (don’t know who said it, but it’s true).
Your work is extremely interesting tullo. The absolute opposite of my own but it’s amazing how we sometimes appreciate other people’s work more than our own.
I find your speed painting intriguing and if I am ever gonna get paint on 80% of my collection before I’m too old to be able to hold a brush then maybe I need to reconsider my style. If so, your work will most definitely be an important reference.
Returning to these figures. I have had them in my collection - unpainted (of course), for many years but have always been rather fascinated with them. They are some of Italeri’s finest, but because they’re a bit obscure and we never see them on the war games table or in movies then we set them aside and never get round to painting them. I have always loved the figure removing his sword from his scabbard - not sure if Freud might be able to explain that, but always felt that sooner or later I’d find a use for him somewhere.
Thanks for your inspiration and who knows maybe this weekend I might just have a rustle around in my unpainted figure boxes!
k.b.  Brazil
Bronze Brush winner

Posted by tullo on 17 Jun 2022, 19:46

:-D ;-) ;-)
tullo  Germany

Previous page

Return to Work in Progress