Questions

Would it be possible to do member polls?

Posted by Bessiere on 18 Apr 2023, 23:10

I was curious as to what new units people would like the most and thought a poll might be both fun and productive in suggesting an interest to various manufacturers. In regards to 1/72 scale of course. Can it be done? Is it desirable?
Cheers,
Bessiere

Admins: I saw Capt Siborn last week and he was still unable to log in successfully. I know James would appreciate any help. :thumbup:
Bessiere  United States of America

Posted by Susofrick on 19 Apr 2023, 08:19

We have had polls before and I can't see why we shouldn't now. Hope it works out for the captain!
Susofrick  Sweden
Supporting Member (Gold) Supporting Member (Gold)

Posted by Peter on 20 Apr 2023, 21:20

Bessiere wrote:I was curious as to what new units people would like the most and thought a poll might be both fun and productive in suggesting an interest to various manufacturers. In regards to 1/72 scale of course. Can it be done? Is it desirable?
Cheers,
Bessiere

Admins: I saw Capt Siborn last week and he was still unable to log in successfully. I know James would appreciate any help. :thumbup:

- Poll: yes you can. If you open a new topic you will under where you type your text a tab "poll creation". You can always make a draft or use the preview button. If something goes wrong just contact us and we try to fix or help you.

- Let James take contact with Remco using this e-mail: bfduel@gmail.com
Peter  Belgium

Moderator Moderator

Return to Questions