Questions

Andrea Sculp

Posted by stenfalk on 20 Mar 2018, 18:39

I'm desperate! Does any of you know where to get Andrea Sculp modeling clay? Apparently, the product is currently not even on the company website in stock, but maybe there are still some leftover stocks. Can anyone give me a hint?
stenfalk  Germany

Supporting Member (Bronze) Supporting Member (Bronze)

Posted by FredG on 20 Mar 2018, 20:49

http://www.arcaneminiatures.co.uk/minia ... p?ID=36158

In Stock = ORDER IN: This item is not held in stock, but is readily available through the UK distribution network and is ordered in from the relevant distributor / manufacturer. Items with this designation are usually sent within 5-20 working days of your order being received and / or clearance of your payment.
FredG  United Kingdom

Posted by stenfalk on 21 Mar 2018, 20:34

FredG, thank you for your support. Unfortunately I have a problem with this page. I can view and select the product (Andrea Sculp) and enable international shipping. But after that, I can't get any further, although I proceed as prescribed. I'll try again tomorrow, maybe I'll be luckier then.
stenfalk  Germany

Posted by stenfalk on 29 Mar 2018, 19:38

As I said before, unfortunately I was not lucky with the page proposed by FredG. It did not work. Nevertheless, many thanks for the tip! But I have found a solution, thats why I do not want anyone to bother to search "Andrea Sculp" anywhere for even longer time. I can say with relief that thanks to a recommendation from Conny Schulte - Conny, thank you very much - I have discovered a very similar product, which turned out to be at least as good, but sometimes even better. After some tests in different applications I have now switched to "Apoxie" for the fine works. There's the likelihood that I'll be able to buy it next year too. So, if anyone wants to try it - there is a clear recommendation from my side! :yeah:
stenfalk  Germany

Return to Questions